Saturday, May 27, 2017

may 27

What a beautiful day it was today.  My walk to the grocery store was very enjoyable.  I played along the way (bear crawl, swings), oh, and I walked barefoot.  After my shoes and socks got wet walking in the grass, it dawned on me that I should have taken them off!  So I did, even though I was already wet, but next time I'll do it right away.  That was very enjoyable.  You'd think I'd get tired of taking flower pictures by now but every day I spot something I hadn't seen before.   I don't know what most of them are.  I mowed this afternoon and went on a short walk after dinner.   My fitbit shows over 31000 steps so I exceeded my goal, yea!   Tomorrow, thunderstorms are forecast in the morning so I might take a day off.  We have a family visit, and I have lots of cooking and trip packing to do!  Sadly, I'll probably have several days off on our trip due to driving.  oh well.  





 I have to do repeat shots of the poppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment