Friday, May 26, 2017

May 26

I was pretty tired this morning doing my walk this morning.  My muscles are still adapting to barefoot-ish walking.   And my pack was full of groceries again.  Tomorrow's probably will be too, as I am loading up for my trip.   Today I wore sneakers with no support and no heel.  They felt good but they get very soggy walking in the grass and they don't dry fast at all.   So, no thanks.

This evening I did a 2 mile walk with M.  That was very nice and I had my energy back.  My fitbit logged 24000 steps, so almost to goal.


These were interesting flowers I didn't recognize



Yahara river

I love how new flowers come up every few days it seems!  Now the Irises are in bloom

I learned that this is an allium, or flowering onion.   This was particularly pretty in the evening light.


No comments:

Post a Comment