Wednesday, May 17, 2017

May 16

I forgot to post yesterday so this is posted on the 17th.   but it's about yesterday's walk.

I walked to the co-op (7 miles round trip) and got a few groceries.  I admired many flowers along the way, and did some bear crawl in the grass, and played in the playground. The pictures below show some of that.

In the afternoon I mowed the lawn.  In the evening I biked to a meeting, 6.5 miles round trip.   At the end of the day my fitbit logged 30,000 steps so it was a good day.  oh, I also did yoga in the middle of the night.  This is a weird thing I do.  I wake up between 1-3 am and my body feels uncomfortable or restless and sometimes I'm warm, so I get up and do about 20 minutes of yoga. It feels good. Then I go back to bed and sleep comfortably for another 4 hours.  Interesting, huh?

The playground.  I do monkey bar (feet on the ground), chin ups (feet on the ground), go down the slide twice (very fun), swing on the swings (very fun):

 Pretty purple tulips



cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment