Saturday, May 20, 2017

may 20

The usual:  walked to the co-op.  I didn't need groceries for today but do for tomorrow and won't have time to go then.  so 7 miles round-trip.  It rained on the way back.  Consumerbarbie wants some waterproof gloves.  I've been missing my barefoot shoes.  My heels don't hurt when I wear those.  However, I'm finding if I walk in my other boots and shoes the same as I walk barefoot, my heel pain goes away there too.   I just need to sashay my hips more, i.e., walk like a girl (straight girl, ha) and it's also sort of like the way you walk uphill.  Since I'm getting addicted to walking, I would have liked to walk more this afternoon, or bike or something, but it was raining all day and I had a bunch of office chores to do so this was a good day to get that done.  This walking thing has gone a long ways towards curing my iphone/computer/social media/something-playing-in-my-ears addiction.   I'm feeling more relaxed.  

The kids are getting ready for soccer at Olbrich.  They were even playing in the rain when I returned. Yea for them!

I got a lot more wet than yesterday!



No comments:

Post a Comment