Wednesday, May 24, 2017

May 24

It was a lovely misty peaceful morning walk to the grocery store.  I wore my vibram shoes for the first time to the grocery store.  I tend to walk a little slowly because I'm still adjusting to the barefoot type of walking, and I'm stepping lightly, especially with the backpack.  I got a lot of groceries, weighing in at 25 lbs including the backpack.  I do run into a problem with these shoes on this walk because I walk in the grass a fair amount and the dandelions get caught between my toes!  It actually hurts.  Pretty funny, huh?

I also walked with a friend over the lunch hour, just about 20-25 minutes but we walked quickly.  My fitbit says 23,500 steps so it's approaching my goal (25000).

Here are pics from the first walk:

 I can't get enough of the poppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment